Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 8 09 5:47 AM

Tags : :

Welcome to the Blowgun Forum. Feel free to join the conversation, share your experiences and ideas, or ask questions about blowguns.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 28 10 4:36 PM

Today is 29th of January. Welcome our lucky 123th new member, Blowgunnut!!! Our forum is advancing fast and strongly now!!!

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

michel

Dedicated

#2 [url]

Jul 18 10 1:36 PM

Hallo,
I am Michel from germany. Here I shoot nearly everry thing it`s leagle, started by a sling, ended by my S&W686. With the blowgun, I started 3 years ago, on search for a good equipment in nature conservation, so I found my way to CS Big Bore. I know Neondog from www.blasrohr-sport.de so I found this site.

Greetings Michel, and sorry fore my bad english

The brain is a great thing if we use it

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 18 10 5:47 PM

One more member, more rat kills. Welcome home :-)

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 28 11 11:02 AM

I'm a new member (as of February 28)...and I'm new to the sport of shooting a blowgun. I have a 4' .50
cal. blowgun and a 4' CS .625 cal. blowgun. I've been practing for about of week, and can occasionally score at the "Falcon" level at 19.5 feet from the target. I find the sport a lot of fun and very challenging...I'm open to all tips and advice from more experienced shooter. I live in Pennsylvania. Thanks!

Kent...the Blowgun Warrior

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 16 11 7:45 AM

i'm new here but already love this forum. i can tell that it's a great group of people with an amazing amount of knowledge about blowguns.

4ft cold steel 625 pro 5ft homemade 625 5ft cold steel 625 pro (2) 6ft homemade 625 (2)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dedicated

#13 [url]

Dec 11 11 11:01 AM

Aww how come i didnt get a welcome when i joined?

-punkguy0017

Maybe you did not qualify for that.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Quote    Reply   

neondog

Ate Up!!

#17 [url]

Dec 11 11 3:44 PM

Aww how come i didnt get a welcome when i joined?[image]

-punkguy0017

Do you recall what your first post was? Sometimes we get so busy answering a noobie's questions that we forget to say hi.

Quote    Reply   

lane77

Addicted

#20 [url]

Dec 15 11 4:00 PM

Welcome to the forum.smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help