Remove this ad

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:17 AM

This is what happens when the uninformed get there hands on something they dont understand 

.40 cal should be used for targets only IMHO yes you may get lucky and bag your game. In the words of Jack O' Connor Use enough gun!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:31 AM

I'm thinking many people who are new to bg, genuinely think that a .40cal wire dart will kill a pigeon. Cs and other companies should have a leaflet or a small guide with every purchase that tell people the capabilities of each dart and what they should and should not try to shoot. I think this small effort will save the sport a lot of trouble. 

.40 cal should be used for targets only IMHO yes you may get lucky and bag your game.

-grizz827

Yeah some people might get lucky and even bag a squirrel, it has been done but at the expense of countless trail and error = lots of run away animals with thin darts sticking in them. Bad press, Peta loves this kinda things. 

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 11 11 5:18 AM

I read the blog...  what an idiot.  I bet his brain is hard to find, too!

Although in other posts he does make a convincing case for grouping city-dwelling pigeons along with sewer rats and stray cats...

Gene.

Quote    Reply   

pedro

Dedicated

#8 [url]

Jun 13 11 12:08 AM

This is another example sad

What an idiot....

Cold Steel Big Bore 5+2 feet .625 Cold Steel Pro 5 feet .625 Home-Made 2m .70 Home-Made 2m .53 2-piece Home-Made 1,60m .53 Home-Made 1m .45 Home-Made 1m .35

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 13 11 4:07 AM

Man thats just crazy, and to think they posted in on you tube

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

pgandy

Ate Up!!

#15 [url]

Jun 14 11 10:54 AM

Stupid, stupid, STUPID.  What more can I say?  He was stupid to think that he could take a deer with a blowpipe.  He was stupid to document it.  And STUPID to present to the world what he had done.  There is little hope for people like this. 

He put the video under the category “Entertainment”, and the conversations that followed indicate, how should I put it, a lack of vocabulary. 

Quote    Reply   

neondog

Ate Up!!

#16 [url]

Jun 14 11 10:58 AM

I don't believe that he ever imagined he could take out the deer. I think he was just exhibiting his total disregard for all things out of his grasp.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 14 11 11:01 AM

Mommy i want a Blowgun for X-mas........ Ok just be shure to use it when No adults are around 

I blame mom n dad, crap rolls down hill

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help