Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 22 11 5:45 AM

Tags : :

Due to some request we will now be offering .62 caliber paint balls along with our high-quality .40 and .50 caliber  paint balls. Case buys are available now and smaller sizes of packages of 100 count and up will be up on the site by the end of this week.

They may work well for some in the hunting scenario, thus blasting scent from one area to another or just plain fun with your .62 cal blowguns, repeaters or slingshots.

I will Sticky this for a week or so, until everyone has a chance to view and will then let her drop through the ranks for more updated news.

Latter all...

Bruce
TARGET ZONE SPORTS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 25 11 6:47 PM

Well howdy there... LOL

OK, as promised I got the smaller sizes up for the .62 cal. paintballs. They are unfortunately twice as much on our end to get done due to that they are an odd size, as far as paintball market and cost quite a bit more than any other size to do, considering amount ran and setup time for production. In any case, they are there for anybody that needs or wants them.

They are also of a very good quality and have a nice brittle shell. If any questions let me know.

Also, I think that most everybody on the board has viewed this thread for the most part, so am taking it off Sticky status and letting her drop through the ranks.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 5 11 7:42 AM

Got mine yesterday along with some other darts 1st let me say TZS is THE way to go  ordered tue. and receved my order fri. grin The PBs were wraped in bubble wrap and very secure, very pleased the are a true 5/8s and fit quite well. my bore is .633 so i put some masking tape in the breach and stay stay put until im ready to shoot
 did a quick test shot 5 at 18 yrds and all hit my clothes line pole 6 in dia. and did get 1 tree rat lol The paint must be bitter tasting cause he wasnt to happy licking it off smile If it dont rain Sun. im goin to the G-C and test the range of these things  Try them i think you'll like them.

And the GID 40. cal darts are mad cool at night you can watch them arc through the air

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Mar 5 11 7:51 AM

Got mine yesterday along with some other darts 1st let me say TZS is THE way to go  ordered tue. and receved my order fri. [image] The PBs were wraped in bubble wrap and very secure, very pleased the are a true 5/8s and fit quite well. my bore is .633 so i put some masking tape in the breach and stay stay put until im ready to shoot did a quick test shot 5 at 18 yrds and all hit my clothes line pole 6 in dia. and did get 1 tree rat lol The paint must be bitter tasting cause he wasnt to happy licking it off [image] If it dont rain Sun. im goin to the G-C and test the range of these things  Try them i think you'll like them.And the GID 40. cal darts are mad cool at night you can watch them arc through the air

-grizz827

Paintballs taste like soap.

If you are what you eat, then isn't cannibalism the way to go?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 6 11 8:14 PM

Glad to hear you liked the balls. They are of a good professional quality. We are selling quite a few of them surprisingly but all small #'s it seems like 100 - 200 a whack. Guess people just want to try them first to see how it goes, or just curiosity perhaps.

The smaller amounts are bubble wrapped and works well for transport. Cases are put in a Styrofoam temperature chest, kind of like an ice chest of a sort and then boxed when shipped. Pretty cool concept. Keeps them from extremes of temperature from both heat and cold.

Glad you liked the Glow in the Dark tracers.

Looking forward to more reports on the .62 cal. balls, we have a few more members that ordered.

Oh, color is obtained with a non toxic food dye to achieve color base.

Latter all  

Got mine yesterday along with some other darts 1st let me say TZS is THE way to go  ordered tue. and receved my order fri. [image] The PBs were wraped in bubble wrap and very secure, very pleased the are a true 5/8s and fit quite well. my bore is .633 so i put some masking tape in the breach and stay stay put until im ready to shoot
 did a quick test shot 5 at 18 yrds and all hit my clothes line pole 6 in dia. and did get 1 tree rat lol The paint must be bitter tasting cause he wasnt to happy licking it off [image] If it dont rain Sun. im goin to the G-C and test the range of these things  Try them i think you'll like them.
And the GID 40. cal darts are mad cool at night you can watch them arc through the air

-grizz827

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 25 17 7:47 PM

Hi all, just wanted to chime in. We did just do a fresh run of .62 cal paintballs and have them ready for dispatch in as low as 100 count for anybody interested in trying them in .62 caliber blowguns as well as rare .62 cal. paintball guns. - Keep in mind that these are a fresh run and not older balls or chinese made counterfeits found elsewhere.

Thank you for your continued Blowgun support in serving you for 30 years now!

Best, Bruce
TARGET ZONE SPORTS, Inc.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help