Remove this ad

mr13ell

Dedicated

Lead

Dec 9 10 3:56 PM

Tags : :

Hey i dunno if there is a facebook group for this forum, nor do i know how to make one. But i would join it if there was one. I know you can like blowguns as a hobby and there's a small group on there but i never notice much activity.

Also i just looked and only 150 people like it lol..... but whatever. I think there are some closet blowgunners out there.......

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 9 10 4:25 PM

Hey i dunno if there is a facebook group for this forum, nor do i know how to make one. But i would join it if there was one. I know you can like blowguns as a hobby and there's a small group on there but i never notice much activity.
Also i just looked and only 150 people like it lol..... but whatever. I think there are some closet blowgunners out there.......

-mr13ell

Send a message to the blowgunners on Facebook and tell them that the party is here! I don't go there.

Quote    Reply   

mr13ell

Dedicated

#2 [url]

Dec 9 10 4:28 PM

You can't even post on the page. It basically just looks like a wiki page with two paragraphs of info. Its prety lame. I cant even see who the other 149 people are. Otherwise i would do as you had suggested.

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 11 10 12:01 AM

yeah man I feel that.  this place has a lot of valuable information and great people to talk to.

Have you punched her Box

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Addicted

#6 [url]

Oct 29 11 10:59 PM

Im working on one at the mo. Whenever sparetime allows me. Will post link once i got more stuff on there. I will be linked to this forum as well. Cheers.

-nismo_gtir

Looks like Facebook is about to get more interesting...

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 20 11 3:19 PM

With a facebook group page you can chat in real time. I use one to keep intouch with family and works like a charm. Not to mention the added traffic to the forum if there was a group page.

Cisco

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help