Remove this ad

neondog

Ate Up!!

Lead

May 16 10 1:15 PM

Tags : :

Comment Policy: No hate speech allowed. If you must argue, please debate intelligently. Blowgun.Lefora reserves the right to delete comments and ban anyone who doesn't follow the rules. 

We also do not allow any in-depth discussions of darts that are enhanced with poison, explosives, highly flammable chemicals,  high voltage or anything else that might get a reckless youngster into a heap of trouble or seriously injured. We do discuss hunting darts designed to cause injury. Please exercise the same caution with such darts as you would with any other sharp instrument.

If your only reason for joining is to sell a product, solicit a following or start trouble, your visit will be a short one.
Thank You! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Aug 27 10 8:23 PM

there's other BG forums??? lol

Tyler age 16, Clarion Pa, 7' CS with realtree wrap w/ homemade bamboo quiver * the only time i take a second shot is if I want 2 holes * haha

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 30 10 7:31 PM

There can only be one!! This is where the most experienced and helpful blowgunners gather, for sure. It is so great to have a place for feedback on ideas and to see other people's designs.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 26 10 7:17 PM

hahahaaha

Tyler age 16, Clarion Pa, 7' CS with realtree wrap w/ homemade bamboo quiver * the only time i take a second shot is if I want 2 holes * haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 27 10 6:57 AM

That is a brief description of many people. None on this forum though. [image]

-neondog

Yeh, most people save their dangerous stupidity for when they are behind the wheel.

....can anyone say 's.m.i.d.s.y.'?

(Sorry mate, I didn't see you)

I'm been the proud owner of "The Beast" for 3 1/2 years,

A 2001 Honda VTR 1000 sp-1

And I ride her like she's supposed to be ridden!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mightyaslan#p/u/13/vnE8EXWUTRs

Blowin' Free ;) Aslan "Lion Of Narnia" Freeman

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 27 10 7:36 AM

really nice bike and sweet video!

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 27 10 3:02 PM

Yeh, most people save their dangerous stupidity for when they are behind the wheel.....can anyone say 's.m.i.d.s.y.'?

(Sorry mate, I didn't see you)

I'm been the proud owner of "The Beast" for 3 1/2 years,
A 2001 Honda VTR 1000 sp-1
[image]
And I ride her like she's supposed to be ridden!
[url]

-deadlyaslan

Where's the crash? I was expecting 1, hehe!

Quote    Reply   

mr13ell

Dedicated

#14 [url]

Dec 10 10 3:36 AM

Okay I read a post that says Poison making and ingredients and such isn't to be discused.
What about explosives and incendiary? I saw there was a few based around electricity also. Also what about less than lethal chemicals like mace? Used as a deterant dart to get rid of pests, and injection style darts?

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Quote    Reply   

mr13ell

Dedicated

#15 [url]

Dec 10 10 3:46 AM

To answer my own question through reading several different posts via search,
Unnapropriate topics are:
Injection darts
Explosive darts
Incendiary darts
Poisons
Correct?
I am unclear on less than lethal chemicals/powders. An example of this would be using a mace style dart or a powdered pepper style dart to get rid of a yard pest without killing it or maiming.
Looks like electricity style darts are okay to be discussed.

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 10 10 2:51 PM

One thing to remember is that even though a different type of dart might be interesting, there are people on here who might be crazy enough to make one.

Just my 2 cents.

Real name: Josh Location: Carrollton, KY Age: 35 (only 41 more years until I can retire!) Rank: Iron Title: Expert Level 1

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 10 10 9:38 PM

At least broad-heads can be discussed freely. Whew

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help