Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 10 10 8:02 PM

I remember shooting a golf ball with a pellet gun that rated about 40fpe...  The pellet came straight back and went through the drywall and the siding just above my head leaving a clean hole that the sun shone through.  My safety glasses wouldn't have stopped that...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Addicted

#22 [url]

May 10 10 8:48 PM

Maybe they should build houses out of golf balls, huh?  (LOL)
Well, that's an even better example of an "uncomfortably close call"...
Glad the pellet passed you by... 
By the way, what kind of pellet gun were you shootin'?

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Aug 26 10 1:25 PM

Good idea.  I have seen to many bad things happen because people were not thinking when they did them.  Sometimes they are permanent...so be careful!

Allen, TX Making things happen every day

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Aug 27 10 7:39 AM

I think a blowgun can be called "a dangerous toy" or "a safe weapon" at the same time. Both are correct. I can't find the same thing on any other "weapon" or "toy". That's why it can confuse us easily and safety tips are necessary.

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Aug 30 10 7:34 PM

Honestly, putting toy in a statement about a weapon at all is kind of silly. Its mostly safe to the shooter, unless you get hurt with a dart by getting cut, jabbed etc.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Sep 10 10 9:07 PM

Hey i think ive got a pretty important tip for everyone...if you have the 2 foot extension piece for a cold steel big bore blowgun DO NOT use your knee as a resting place for the mini blowgun.  I was in my room today and i placed the end of the barrel on my knee like a rest.  I inhaled and blew a mini broadhead dart right through the skin on my leg.  I can see the outline of the darthead under my skin....just thought id share this tip with everyone

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 10 10 11:19 PM

Wow!

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#35 [url]

Dec 11 10 2:26 AM

Ro, I think "at my ass" would be more accurate, what you wrote implied extreme sexual perversion.

Oh, I forgot - you are!

btw guys:-

Do you know the difference between "Kinky" and "Perverted"?

"Kinky" is when you tickle your partners' ass with a feather.

"Perverted" is when you use the whole chicken!

(This was my 200th posting here - a spliff to celebrate I think!)

Blowin' Free ;) Aslan "Lion Of Narnia" Freeman

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 11 10 6:23 AM

Ro, I think "at my ass" would be more accurate, what you wrote implied extreme sexual perversion.
Oh, I forgot - you are!

btw guys:-
Do you know the difference between "Kinky" and "Perverted"?
"Kinky" is when you tickle your partners' ass with a feather.
"Perverted" is when you use the whole chicken!
(This was my 200th posting here - a spliff to celebrate I think!)

-deadlyaslan

Wt? Ahehe!

Quote    Reply   

mr13ell

Dedicated

#40 [url]

Dec 11 10 1:42 PM

Ah okay :D

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply