Remove this ad

neondog

Ate Up!!

Lead

Jan 13 10 9:29 PM

Tags : :

There are some forums out there that have a system called "reputation" where members can give other members positive or negative rep. points. Everybody starts out with ten points positive.

If a member get lots of positive rep points, the points that he gives out carry more weight. Lots of negative rep. points and the points he gives out are weaker or of no value at all. 

Too many negative points and you go away. Ever seen this?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Jan 13 10 11:28 PM

Reputation point systems can be used as a weapon to other members… Most people hate them where they are employed… Some forum setups come standard with them and you can’t turn them off.

Members get all worked up and take things personally, when the get neg reps… My advise, stay clear of any forum format that has this integrated into their systems, they’re nothing but problems and create many issues with members that get whacked with neg reps.

I personally don’t see anything positive about them.

Just my .02

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 14 10 4:58 AM

Vbulletin is very good. You can turn the rep on or off too. The rep really matters nill anyway, you should see how fast a females rep goes up deserving or not.

There's not enough pests!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 14 10 7:27 AM

I think a person can change himself/ herself in his/ her life in a good tendency and not all of his/ her ideas are useless. I think just ignore the thing which is not good. If he/ she posts beautiful photos of his/ her stuff here, that means he/ she begins to love this place and someone can make friend with him/ her. "Blow gun hunter" is a beautiful and perfect nickname, so he/ she doesn't want everyone to think that that's an ugly and hateful name. I think he/ she doesn't want to discard it and keep changing to many other names all the times and will know what to do next. Just give him/ her a chance. Only my single idea amongst a lot of ideas here...

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 14 10 3:09 PM

He started trolling me on my FIRST post here. Unwarranted. It's been like that ever since. I never did a thing to the man.

There's not enough pests!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 14 10 4:13 PM

Ok, all of us here have seen what he did, but he's already said sorry... I think in our forum, he will change. He's still a good man. By the way, where can I read your first post, Tnblowhard? You know, I like your hunting and the search feature of our forum doesn't work...

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 14 10 5:16 PM

After re reading the first two it's light trolling. Not as bad when I'm not reading it for the first time. The rest of the stuff though just plain uncalled for.
http://blowgun.lefora.com/2009/11/14/yesi-murdered-a-stink-bug/#post7
http://blowgun.lefora.com/2009/11/15/starling/

I took this personal: "Starlig size birds is very easy to kill no challenge."

Smartass comment: "for this size of birds of course bambu skewers work without broadheads."

Trolling: "you are stupid."

By Neondog before Blowgunhunters little "apology."  "Blowgunhunter, please consider this your third warning."

After: "i hope some one do the same with you you are sick." Commenting on my kill.

"you should not have a blowgun and you are not a hunter
you must be sick."  Unprovoked for no apparent reason.

He's still running off at the mouth. I'm done with it. I won't be clogging up you guy's forum with this B.S anymore. Admin should have taken care of the problem  anyway's after his "Third warning," and then continued trolling.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 15 10 8:18 AM

i think he meant da, hay, sim, si, oui, or in german, ya :D
but i dont dismiss the supposition of a kiai-jutsu movement. you know how those germans are... perhaps have something to do with the moon phases.

p.s.: it´s getting offtopic, isn´t it?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 14 10 12:09 PM

Reputation point systems can be used as a weapon to other members… Most people hate them where they are employed… Some forum setups come standard with them and you can’t turn them off.
Members get all worked up and take things personally, when the get neg reps… My advise, stay clear of any forum format that has this integrated into their systems, they’re nothing but problems and create many issues with members that get whacked with neg reps.
I personally don’t see anything positive about them.
Just my .02

-targetzonesports

i agree...

Have you punched her Box

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help