Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 12 09 12:35 PM

Tags : :

Because of the way the Lefora forums currently work, it is difficult to browse to the older messages. When viewing the list of topics they are listed 20 per page. You can select page 11 (topics 201-220) but to view older topics you can only advance one page of 20 topics at a time by selecting "older".

If you look at the address at the top of the browser when you are on page 11 you see:

"http://blowgun.lefora.com/forum/category/general/page11/"

You can jump to any page by changing the page number in the address. You can calculate the page number an old message is on by dividing the message number by 20 and discarding the fractional part of the answer. Here are some shortcuts you can use:

page 20: topics 381-400    page 30: topics 581-600

page 40: topics 781-800    page 50: topics 981-1000

page 60: topics 1181-1200

You can use the "newer" and "older" options to navigate to pages before or after these.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 28 10 4:47 PM

Thank you, Ron! That helps some archaeologists (like me :-) ) a lot!

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 1 10 10:48 AM

I've just found THE FIRST POST of our forum on page 1189 (Recent posts). Wow! Seven years of friendship and joy and invaluable knowledge...

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help