Remove this ad

neondog

Ate Up!!

Lead

Feb 16 09 5:26 AM

Tags : :

Photos imported from the old forum can be found here. There is a list of TAGS on the left side of the page which are helpful in locating a particular image. If you are aware of missing photos, please feel free to let us know or upload them. Photo Bucket membership required, password is "bluegun".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 22 09 2:10 PM

Oi, I can't see some old rat and blowgun cartoons there! They were part of our forum history!

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 22 09 4:58 PM

Yes!!! It's one of them! Another one was a rat with a dart poking out from his ass, sitting in front of a computer to find a way to fight back, and another one more was a rat equipped with a bow and arrows, saying he would take war back to "enemy". This one was a real art work! And more... But where are they now? I miss them so much!

If you say that it isn't a signature, you are terribly wrong (There are 42 characters remaining. I'm thinking more...)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Dec 23 09 3:02 AM

They aren't all what I've seen before in our gallery, but what can I expect more over such a long time? Thank you very much!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help