Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 1 09 9:17 PM

Tags : :

Mr.H.Iki 200 points scorer uses short legs pipe grip.I made the grip useing a pipe holder.
I exted the legs from 4 cm to 9 cm and bind the legs by rubber ring.You see H looking from front.
My scores don't change by the grip.It is difficult to use,probably highly scorers won't use this.

Hironori
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

fukiyaman

#1 [url]

Feb 24 09 9:54 PM

The new gripping of H grip works.I insert the legs between left ring and small finger and push the leg forward by small finger.Barrel is on index finger and fixed by thumb which is on the barrel.
By this way the muzzle is lifted up and barrel is fixed by five fingers.
To make H grip is easy,buy pipe holder which fix the pipe on the wall at DIY shop.
Hironori

Quote    Reply   

fukiyaman

#3 [url]

Feb 26 09 5:19 PM

Amazon indians hold the pipe fixing both hands to pipe close to the mouth.In this way supporting points (SP)come close.Modern blowgunner holds two hands apart.In this way SP are two and the pipe sways easily when he blows. Once I tried amazon style holding but it is too difficult to master.Most blowgunners fix mouth to pipe strongly and place pipe on his left hand.By this way you can decrease the power of center SP power.The technique of blowgun is to make SP close and make it only one.H grip supports the pipe at center so I fix the mouth to the pipe slightly.Japanese pipe has not cup type mouthpiece at the mouth end I bite the pipe end slightly by lips and pinch the end slightly by the fingers.

Hironori

Quote    Reply   

fukiyaman

#10 [url]

Mar 27 09 9:49 PM

H grip is not cureall. H grip is useful to hold the pipe horizontally and fix the left hand. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

fukiyaman

#17 [url]

May 15 09 4:38 PM

H grip No.9 works well.Last night two missionaires visited my home.They amazed at my shooting.
I showed golfball hitting and,beauty floating up and coffe can pricking.And also I demonstrated
card shooting and nunchaku 704 etc. I hope they will promote these sports in USA.
Hironori infoATsportsfukiya.net

Quote    Reply   

fukiyaman

#20 [url]

Jun 7 09 3:33 AM

Today I opened Fukiyado sport class at city facility.6 came I taught them brom beginning of the
sport.I could hit foam golf ball  by one shot at 33 feet.I used H grip 10-2 which has the legg supporter.
Hironori Higuchi      infoATsportsfukiya.net

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help